Thursday, April 14, 2011

One person CAN make a difference

I am hosting a card party in 30 days......not your ordinary party....we are going to make cards for soldiers to send home. A nonprofit organization called "Operation Write Home" distributes the cards to deployed soldiers to send home to love ones. I have a ton of papers inks and stamps from my mom and I have been praying about what to do with them. Then I found this website and I thought what a perfect way to give back. My mom taught me the love for card making she would be proud her stuff is going to used for soldiers. So if your interested check out the website http://www.operationwritehome.org/ one person can make a difference! I will keep posting our progress and pics. Today my 18 year old son agreed to help each week with the project too! God really does work in mysterious ways!

Be Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment