Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Just a little something

Here are some earrings I created! I cased the idea from Julie Balzer's You Tube video. She is such an awesome inspiration! There is a link at the end of my post to her blog check it out!  I use the Balzer Designs mini Henna Hands stencil from Crafters Workshop, black shirnk plastic from Suze Weinberg and Adirondack metallic paint dabber in Pearl. It was so easy just attach the stencil with tape to the plastic use the paint dabber to fill in the hand. Turn the stencil over for the second hand and let dry. Then punch a hole in each hand for the jump ring. Using a heat tool I shrank the plastic let cool and attach jump rings and earrings! Thats it. They are not perfect but thats what I like about them! Have fun and create something everyday! Here is a link to Julies blog check it out she is amazing balzerdesigns.typepad.com !

No comments:

Post a Comment